2. J. Randall Powers Star Lantern : hard to go wrong with a classic lantern.
3. Cole & Sons Royal Garden Wallpaper + Benjamin Moore Gray Mist Paint : my wallpaper guru just showed me how glass installed over wallpaper can be a fabulous backsplash alternative. Gray Mist on the walls provides a nice neutral background in the space.
5. KitchenAid French Door Refrigerator : being able to see all of your ingredients is a-must in an updated kitchen.
6. Schoolhouse Electric Riverwood Knob : here's a tip - order a sample first to make sure they match with the other metal finishes before you order the lot.
7. DDS Hema Diagonal Marble : marble is an ideal countertop material. It can take the heat of a hot pan and it cleans up well. Just make sure you seal it every few years.
8. Bruce Natural White Oak in Dark Stain : the rich tone of the wood really warms up the room.
10. Hudson Bay Kitchen Cabinets : the traditional cabinetry helps to bring cohesion here.
NEED SOME HELP ORDERING?
We'd be happy to lend a hand!