GUEST ROOM RETREAT
1. Gaetano Pendant in Brass : this pendant's cool sculptural vide serves as an incredible focal point in this room.
2. West Elm Thin Wood Gallery Frames : the thinner the frame, the more modern it gets.
3. Holly Addi Damuresk Study 2 : the textures and neutral tones make this a soothing piece for a guest bedroom. Plus, it's got a great color palette.
4. Shoppe by Amber Interiors Pillows : they always have the best selection.
5. Greer Cobalt and Ivory Striped Rug : the key to the layered rug look is to incorporate a bold pattern, softened by a neutral in the same tone.
6. Crate & Barrel Cymbal Storage Drum : the light wood and brass tones work really well together, and who doesn't want more storage?!
7. Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee : there's a reason why this is one of the most popular colors, it hides dirt really well, ha!
8. Serena & Lily Balboa Shelf : what can I say, I am a sucker for vintage looking rattan.
9. HD Buttercup Brazilian Hide : love the natural look of hide and how if feels on your feet.
10. Serena & Lily Bedding : classic white with a hint of navy.
NEED SOME HELP ORDERING?
We'd be happy to lend a hand!