MODERNIZED MID-CENTURY LIVING ROOM
1. Hunter Douglas Everwood Blinds : light wood blinds really warms up the space.
2. Crate & Barrel Antique Brass Fireplace Tools : brass and Mid-Century always go hand-n-hand!
3. Urban Electric Co. Campion Pendant : centered over the seating arrangement for an impactful statement.
4. CB2 Trio Floor Lamp in Brass : this floor lamp has a great retro vibe and is a perfect addition to add a little drama to the corner of the room.
5. Large Male Nude Oil Painting by N. Fallis : this paintings' awesome color palette give us some great accent colors to work with.
6. Crate & Barrel Cavett Wood Frame Chairs : modern take on the classic Mid-Century profile upholstered in a neutral fabric.
7. Crate & Barrel Sadie Drink Table : the decorative embellishments really works well with the overhead pendant and love the contrast with the chairs!
8. Crate & Barrel Echelon Table : placed behind the settee, this console is a great way to dive space in a large rectangular room.
9. Sferra Brushed Cotton Herringbone Throw in Moss : the coziest throw!
10. Vintage Globe : found this incredible piece at a local Mid-Century shop in L.A. and couldn't resist!
11. Gendreau Gray Area Rug : the variation in color helps to tie the room together.
12. Crate & Barrel Margot Loveseat : a settee paired with two lounge chairs is a super alternative to a sofa in a small setting.
13. Modernica Ceramic Cylinder Planter with Stand : just a classic Mid-Century piece.
NEED SOME HELP ORDERING?
We'd be happy to lend a hand!